Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using our Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning your access to and use of this Website. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time without giving you any notice.
Modifications will be effective immediately the modified terms and conditions are posted on this Website. You agree to review the terms and conditions periodically to be aware of any modifications.
If you continue to access and use this website after the terms and conditions have been modified, you will be regarded as having accepted the modified terms and conditions.
If any part of these terms and conditions is rendered void by any legislation to which it is subject, the relevant part shall be deemed void to that extent and no further.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any dispute arising under these terms and conditions.
You are solely responsible for:
- assessing the appropriateness or otherwise of entering into contractual or other arrangements with any third party,
- including any referred to on this Website; and
- ensuring the continuing accuracy of information supplied by you or on your behalf to us; and
- maintaining the confidentiality of any login ID and password allocated to you, and for their use.
You agree not to
· post or transmit any material, information or data that is unlawful, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any other person or body or misrepresent a relationship with any person or body, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
- post or transmit third-party copyrighted material, information or data or in any way infringe on the intellectual property rights, contractual or fiduciary rights of others;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; interfere with other's use of, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other's use of this Website;
- harvest any names or e-mail addresses included in this Website for any commercial use;
- collect or store personal information about any individual referred to in this Website;
- transmit any material, information or data that contains any viruses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties;
- distribute, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any material, information or data obtained through this Website or deep link into the home page or any other pages of this Website or mirror the home page or results pages of this Website on your own Website or web page.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject any request for a login ID and password.
If you violate any aspect of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your right to access or use this Website and to suspend or cancel any login ID and password allocated to you without giving you any notice.
Suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity will result in your Login ID and password being cancelled and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, all liability to you (or any third party making claims through you) for any loss or damages whatsoever (whether in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website is excluded.
This Website is made available on an "as is" basis, with any and all faults and failings.
We do not guarantee
- That material, information or data obtained from or through this Website is complete, accurate or not an infringement of any party's intellectual or other property rights; or
- that material, information and data submitted via this Website will be 100% secure; or
- that material, information and data obtained from or through this Website will meet your requirements; or
- that your access to or use of this Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free or that defects in information contained on this Website will be corrected; or
- that material, information and data transmitted via this Website will not infringe third party rights or that it will be complete, accurate or free of viruses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost (on a full indemnity basis) or expense of any kind that we may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of this Website.